Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: BUSH Is Coming To Canada !!!!!!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member The Canadian Wolverine's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good morning everyone

    We get the privilage of hosting your
    leader this should be fun.This is where
    our guy(leader) will be jumping and
    nipping at your guys feet like a puppy
    dog Oh yah like that Bugs Bunny cartoon
    with the Bulldog and the little dog.
    Bush will be hob nobbing with the likes
    of our Govenor General Note: Canadian
    History Lesson She is the one who represents the Queen in our Country oh yes
    We still pay the Queen every year with
    our tax dollars. Well I guess thats the
    least we could do since we see her mug
    on our money everytime we open our wallet.
    Reading the topic "Did You Vote" My thoughts were wow I thought we had the only corrupt Government I was Wrong lololo
    With this visit I keep thinking to my
    self we will see nothing else on television Bush and Paul Martin our leader
    sitting together laughing I cant help but
    thinking there is truth to an old saying
    "There is honour among thieves"lol oh
    well grin and bare it things can't get
    worse Please someone on this Board tell me this is true.


    P.S. Still working on the Snowman
    too cold snow does not stick
    rest assured it will be done.

    Cheers all the CW
    [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    CW-You're more than welcome to keep him and I'll do an even swap for Bif Naked. I'll even throw in a dozen ears of Iowa sweet corn if you can get his passport so he can't leave Canada, eh. Two dozen ears if we get Live On Release with the Bifster.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic